Health Benefits at a Glance:
Nicotinamide riboside found in Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator with Resveratrol can help you fight cell aging and support cellular energy production. It can also help aging adults maintain normal cognitive function and help maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
Why it Works:
An age-related decline in cellular metabolism and energy production can lead to a feeling of fatigue and can also affect motivation negatively [1,2]. NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside found in Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ with Resveratrol increases cellular levels of NAD+, which is an enzyme that is critical to normal cellular energy production. Increasing NAD+ levels also encourages normal cognitive function in aging adults and contributes to maintaining blood sugar levels already within the normal range [3-6].
Life Extension® was among the first to point out the amazing health benefits of both resveratrol and later, NIAGEN® which is the first commercially available form of nicotinamide riboside. Now, both of these powerful, cell health and longevity promoting nutrients are available in a single, convenient, anti-aging formula.
Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ with Resveratrol combines a number of unique nutrients for longevity promotion and support for normal cellular energy production. NIAGEN® nicotinamide riboside, trans-resveratrol, quercetin, fisetin, and more. Together these ingredients support healthy cellular metabolism, fight age-related fatigue, and help regulate genes that control aging, and more.
The Science Behind the Product:
Recent clinical trials have revealed that 250 mg of nicotinamide riboside led to a 40% increase in NAD+ levels .
Resveratrol also plays a role in promoting healthy insulin sensitivity which helps encourage enhanced mitochondrial function. Furthermore, it also plays a role in promoting a healthy inflammatory response, and protect against the effects of a high-fat diet [8-22].
Optimized NAD+ Cell Regenerator™ with Resveratrol also has fisetin, and quercetin — phytonutrient compounds that can increase resveratrol's healthy effects, can promote cardiovascular health and healthy cellular, and mitochondrial function. Additionally, it can diminish oxidative stress, can promote a healthy inflammatory response and healthy gene expression.
How to Use:
- Take one (1) capsule daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Leer fuente original
- PLoS One. 2012;7(7):e42357.
- Cell. 2013 Dec 19;155(7):1624-38.
- Cell Metab. 2012 Jun 6;15(6):838-47.
- Neurobiol Aging. 2013 Jun;34(6):1581-8.
- J Neurosci. 2006 Aug 16;26(33):8484-91.
- Front Biosci. 2007 Jan 1;12:1863-88.
- Elysium Health, Basis Clinical Trial Results 2016.
- Cell Metab. 2011 Nov 2;14(5):612-22.
- J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2012 Dec;67(12):1307-12.
- Mol Nutr Food Res. 2011 Aug;55(8):1197-206.
- Atherosclerosis. 2007 Apr;191(2):265-71.
- Mol Cancer. 2006 Oct 17;5:45.
- Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2007 Jun;16(6):1246-52.
- Prostate. 2009 Nov 1;69(15):1668-82.
- Surgery. 2010 Aug;148(2):453-62.
- Arch Med Res. 2010 May;41(4):288-94.
- Dose Response. 2010 Mar 18;8(4):478-500.
- Food Chem Toxicol. 2011 Dec;49(12):3319-27.
- J Endocrinol Invest. 2011 Nov;34(10):788-92.
- Neurosci Lett. 2011 Oct 10;503(3):250-5.
- Exerc Sport Sci Rev. 2011 Jul;39(3):128-32.
- Nature. 2004 Aug 5;430(7000):686-9.