A sulfur-containing molecule found in various plants and some body tissues.
What is MSM?
- MSM is rated as one of the least toxic substances in biology.
- MSM is a naturally occurring, organic sulfur compound found in the diet.
- MSM occurs naturally in the human body as a result of the foods we eat.
- The concentration of MSM in the body decreases with age.
- MSM must be maintained in the body to preserve normal function and structure.
- MSM eventually moves to collagen of skin, joints, and blood vessels.
- It is also incorporated into the keratin of hair and nails.
MSM supplement benefits
- MSM is an essential building block of joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails
- Supplementing helps provide correct nutrients in working against hair loss
- It is a natural and efficient sulfur source
- Supplementing can benefit many of the body's structural molecules
- Safely effective in improving joint comfort and sustaining a normal scope of motion
- Helps inhibit oxidative stress
Over time, post-workout discomfort can start to detract from the healthy benefits of staying in shape. MSM has been studied for years and shows promising results, including helping to ease some of the discomforts from joints and muscles after exercise.References